Oculoplastics combines advanced training in ophthalmology with specialization in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Oculoplastic surgery is performed on children and adults to correct or treat disorders – from very common to quite rare – of the eyelids, tear production and drainage (lacrimal) system, brows, the area of the face adjacent to the eye, and the bones around the eye.
oculoplastic surgeons, also known as eye plastic or oculo-facial surgeons, also perform cosmetic surgery and procedures that seek to enhance the appearance of patients.
John LiVecchi , MD, is the director of Oculoplastics at Lange Eye Care. A leader in the field, Dr. LiVecchi is board certified in ophthalmology and fellowship trained in Oculoplastics.
- Blepharoplasty of Upper and Lower Eyelids
- Eyebrow and Forehead Lift
- Midface Lift
Nonsurgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Fillers (Restylane)
- chemical peels
- laser resurfacing of the face
- Congenital and Pediatric Oculoplastic and Orbit Diseases
- Eyelid Reconstruction
- Eyelid Tumors
- Graves Disease, Orbital Decompression Surgery
- Lacrimal Surgery for Tearing and Infections
- Orbital Fracture Repair and Trauma
- Orbital Surgery
- Orbital Tumor Surgery